Thursday, February 4, 2010

Projects.

I've got a few projects in the works right now. I've been researching how to make wallets and bags, so expect something like that out of me when I figure the best way to accomplish what I want to make!

I'm also thinking about my Etsy shop, because I almost always am, and I have an idea to make some origami flower corsages for prom, since it's coming up soon! I just need to figure out how to make one. I'm going to take a look at mine that I still have from prom, and I also have to get some baby's breath because there's no such thing as a corsage without baby's breath.

Finally, I'm thinking about painting more. Because I haven't painted in a really long time. :)

Anyway, that's what I have in the works right now! Stay tuned for pictures and other projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment