Monday, February 22, 2010

Inspiration.

So readers, I'm having trouble with inspiration right about now. Well, that and motivation, but I'll save motivation for another post. I've noticed lately that I've been going to start a new project. I cut up my paper, and then I don't know what to make with it. I could go with what I usually make, but I've been looking to do something different lately. I guess I could use a little inspiration. Nothing really does it, though. I look at amazing photographs taken by my photographer friends, and I look at other people's amazing creations on Etsy but bupkiss.

Maybe I should try watching Trigun again. That always put me in the mood to draw for some reason; maybe it would inspire me to make jewelry as well.

I also think writing in here would do a lot to make me want to create. I mean, I did promise to show you all what I've been making!

No comments:

Post a Comment