Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Alright, the Dreamwidth thing didn't work out. I started it, and then there weren't many people on there to make me want to update more often. So I just let it die.

Now I'm back on Blogspot, and this will be my PERMANENT blog home for as long as we both shall exist.

So, as some of you may have noticed, I put my Etsy shop on vacation mode. I'm not actually going on vacation, but I'm on a vacation from Etsy. I feel an enormous amount of pressure thinking about how I'm NOT making more jewelry, and how I'm missing out on all these holidays in order to sell things. I feel as if all this stress about wanting to upload more is stifling my creativity.

So that's why it's on vacation mode. I also need to get in touch again with my inner artist. I feel as if this is now my job, and it's not something I really enjoy doing much anymore. But I want to enjoy it again like I did. So I'm going to work on actually enjoying creating art, instead of just selling it.

Of course, I'm not going to leave all you readers in the dark! I'll be updating occasionally with my progress, and I'm sure my artsy things will make appearances on here. I'm not going to limit myself to just making jewelry, though. I want to paint more, and I want to write more. I want to do EVERYTHING I used to do more, so expect that from me!

Until the next update! See you Space Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment