Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alright!

I keep switching back and forth between Blogger and LiveJournal. Right now, I feel like blogging on here! :D I'll figure something out to utilize both. :3

So! I have been research a lot of different folding techniques lately. I'm trying to make a cherry blossom, but that's proving to be a little difficult. I'm going by someone else's design, but I'm also trying to modify it myself. We'll see how that works out!

I have made new bracelets! I love Czech seed beads sooooo much because they sparkle in the light...love it!







I've gotten a pretty good response from the green one; people really seem to love that one. I'm partial to the all pink one though! I also named them in my Etsy shop! I don't usually give my items specific names, but these inspired me to do so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment