Friday, January 2, 2009

HI AGAIN!

I've been debating whether or not to keep this blog. I did delete it for a short time, but then I decided to bring it back!

Let me tell you a little about my life. I just graduated college, hurray! :D I'm officially qualified to teach English/Language Arts in a middle or high school. I just graduated on December 19th and right now currently unemployed. Now that I have all this free time, I've been reading A LOT! I haven't had time to read like this in so long. I actually just finished Dead Until Dark which is what the HBO series "True Blood" is based.

Other than that, I'm back to making jewelry! I just started making beaded jewelry and seem to have taken a liking to kidney earwires. i love the shape of them and how they look delicate but are a little more extravagant at the same time.

You can check it out over at my Etsy shop!

http://dangerouslyordinary.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment